16 September 2009

Change is Change

Anyone who knows me, knows that I like change. I'm always trying something new or trying a new way to do things in an attempt to make it better. But there are some changes that still rock my world. Being released this Sunday is one of them. I have enjoyed this calling with a passion and a love that I've never experienced before. The best part has ALWAYS been the opportunity I have had to work with and learn from AMAZING people. I will dearly miss working with all of you, but you should know that you have restored my belief that there are wonderful people in the area all working with the same purpose...the same goal. Thank you for all of your support over the years. Thank you for your fine examples and love.

This site will no longer be the place for current Independence Stake Primary news, ideas, forms, etc. However, it will remain (under this new URL) so that if you so choose you can still find all the forms and ideas we shared with you. The current blog for the Independence Stake Primary is: independencemostakeprimary.blogspot.com

Know of my love and determination to serve where ever I am needed. Thank you again.

with love always, your sister,
Melissa Longo

0 comments: